Having trouble signing-in to VPO?
It’s likely a browser issue. If this is your first time, the following article describes the process to use an incognito or in-private browser to solve a login issue. If you receive errors more frequently, try clearing your browsing data (history, cookies, cache or check out our article on 'Managing User Profiles on Your Chrome Browser'.
You must setup a Microsoft Account and successfully log into the system before being able to do anything on the VPO Project site. If you have not created a Microsoft Account, please check out this article on ‘Creating a Microsoft Account’.
- Right-click on the VPO Project name link from your welcome email invitation (highlighted in Orange) and select Copy link address.
You can also select Open link in incognito window (Chrome browser) or Open in new InPrivate window (Edge browser) and skip to Step 3.
- Click on the ellipsis (i.e. three dots) on the right side of the window. Choose New incognito window (Chrome browsers) or New InPrivate window (Edge browsers).
- Paste your project link into the new incognito or InPrivate window.
You will know you did it correctly if your browser is dark gray for Chrome or you have a blue notification in the upper left hand corner stating ‘InPrivate’ for Edge.
- Follow the prompts to sign in.
- You’re almost there! Choose Yes.