Although VPO is designed to help you work collaboratively from the cloud, you may want a physical copy of some data. VPO has the capability to print an individual item or view (See also: Printing a View). For example you may wish to print out an individual RFI. Follow the steps below to get started.
Print to PDF for best results.
Printing directly to your own printer cannot be controlled for quality and may produce undesirable results.
Printing an Individual Item
- Select the item you would like to print.
- From the 'View' toolbar above, select 'Print'.
- A print dialog box will open. Select the 'PDF icon' from the upper right-hand corner. The system is working to create your PDF, may take a minute or two.
PDF printing is recommended for best results.
- Depending on your computers settings and the browser you are using, you will see a download complete notification. Click the name to open or navigate to the location your file was saved.
- You can now send this document to your printer.
For step-by-step instructions on printing a view, please visit this article on Printing a View.