Welcome to VPO! Follow along with these simple steps to get started on your bid.
Want to know the why?
Learn more about Google Chrome and User profiles.
- Open up Google Chrome browser. Click on your profile image at the upper right corner of Chrome and click on Add.
- Give your new profile a name that will help identify its purpose, for example, VPO Bidding, and pick any icon you like. You can choose to save a shortcut to this profile to your desktop as well. When you're finished, click Add.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT:
Do NOT sign into Google accounts on this profile until after creating your Microsoft Account. Signing into any Google account prior to making one WILL complicate your Microsoft Account creation.
- Launch this new profile in two ways:
a. Click on your profile image at the upper right corner and selecting the profile you created for VPO.
b. Open it from the desktop icon (only works if you chose to create a desktop shortcut).
- From your bid email, right-click on 'BID DOCUMENTS' and Copy Hyperlink.
- Paste the link in your new VPO Bidding browser window and press Enter.
- Follow the prompts to log into Microsoft O365.
Choose Yes to stay signed in.
- You will be taken directly into the bid document library.
- To download a document, select the circle to the left of the document name. Then click Download from the menu bar.
- To download multiple documents at once, select the circle to the left of the the column header 'Name'. Then click Download from the menu bar.
- Please remember to indicate your intent to bid by responding to the email.