It sounds like your browser is using its "auto-fill" to populate VPO fields. This can become confusing when you're trying to enter information. You can ignore the auto-fill and just continue typing what you want over it. Or, you can also turn off your auto-fill. Below are the steps to turn it off in different browsers.
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Click on Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click 'Show advanced Settings'
- In the Passwords and Forms section, uncheck 'Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click'
- Click the More icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the "View advanced settings button."
- Move the switch next to "Save form entries" to toggle off.
- Click on the Tools menu icon. (Gear at top right of screen.)
- Click on Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- In the AutoComplete section click on Settings.
- Uncheck Forms and User Names and Passwords on Forms.
- Click OK in the AutoComplete Settings Window.
- Click OK in the Internet Options Window.
If none of that seems to help, please submit a support ticket.