Welcome to VPO!
You have been invited to a SharePoint site in the Microsoft 365 platform which is where your VPO Project or Bid site lives. You can access it at anywhere anytime from the cloud. The following article describes the process to access the project when you already have a Microsoft Account.
You’ve received an email that looks like this. That means you’ve been invited to this company’s VPO in the past. You’ve already gone through the steps of initiating the Microsoft Account before. This just tells you you’ve been invited again to another project on their tenant.
If you've received an invite with a orange link, use the instructions in this article: Orange Invite
- In your Outlook app, right-click on the blue link and chose copy hyperlink. It can be worded differently in other email clients and apps, such as copy link address or copy shortcut.
- In Google Chrome, click on the ellipsis menu (the three vertical dots) at the upper right corner and chose New incognito window. When you are in Incognito mode, Chrome will show this Incognito logo in the middle of the browser. In that Incognito browser, paste the hyperlink and hit Enter.
- Most of you will see this screen next. You MUST chose Microsoft Account.
- Type in your email address. You MUST use the email address the invitation was sent to. If you see a prompt asking you whether you want to sign into your “Work or School Account” and “Personal Account”, you MUST chose Personal Account.
- Then enter your password and you should be good to go!
This type of invitation link can be used repeatedly.